Leaping Dolphins is an experienced collaborative partner that helps nonprofit organizations get their financial and operational elements moving forward in synchronicity, with the critical goal of aligning mission with money.
Led by strategist and financial advisor Amy Zimerman, the company provides capacity building services including strategic planning, financial management, board development and financial literacy training.
The result is a roadmap to long-term sustainability for…
- Get your house in order – systems, policies, financial management and more.
- Anticipate strategic, business, and programming needs—and proactively fulfill them.
- Align your strategy and finances.
- Become a higher-functioning, more effective body.
- Gain a clearer grasp of your roles and responsibilities.
- Achieve a greater understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Develop a clear picture of your grantees’ financial health.
- Accurately assess an organization’s operations, leadership structure
- Ask the right questions about a grantee’s long-term business plan.